806 N. Miller St.
West Liberty, IA 52776
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Library Information
- Lunch Menus
- Nurse’s Office
- Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
- Specials Calendar
- School Counselor
- Staff Directory
- Supply Lists
- Title I Parent Involvement Policy
Be sure to select Iowa > West Liberty Elementary PTO.
Online orders will be directly shipped to your home.
Homecoming School Spirit Week
Homecoming School Spirit Week will be next week, Sept. 26-30. Students are invited to participate in each day’s theme:
- Monday: Backwards Day (Wear your clothes backwards)
- Tuesday: Terrific Team Day (Wear your favorite team shirt or hat)
- Wednesday: Wacky Wardrobe Day (Wear a crazy combination of clothing)
- Thursday: Rainbow Day (Wear the color for your grade level)
- First Grade- Red
- Second Grade- Yellow
- Third Grade- Green
- Fourth Grade-Purple
- Fifth Grade-Orange
- Friday: Go Comets, Blue and White Day! (Wear your Comet gear or anything blue and white)
Have fun and show your school spirit!
The Elementary PBIS Team
La Semana de Espíritu Escolar será la próxima semana, 26-30 de septiembre. Los estudiantes están invitados a participar en el tema de cada día:
- lunes: Día Al Revés (Lleva tu ropa al revés)
- martes: Día de Equipo Favorito (Lleva una gorra o camisa de tu equipo favorito)
- miércoles: Día de Guardarropa Loca (Lleva una combinación loca de ropa)
- jueves: Día de Arco Iris (Lleva el color de tu nivel de grado)
- Primer Grado- Rojo
- Segundo Grado- Amarillo
- Tercer Grado- Verde
- Cuarto Grado- Morado
- Quinto Grado- Naranja
- Personal- Azul
- viernes: Día de Cometas, Azul y Blanco! (Lleva tu ropa de Cometa o algo azul y blanco)
Diviértete y muestra tu espíritu escolar.
El Equipo PBIS de la Escuela Primaria
Welcome to West Liberty Elementary School! The staff and I look forward to being an important part of your child’s academic, emotional, and physical successes.
Here at West Liberty Elementary School, we view families as important members of our school team. We hope that you will always contact us should you have any questions regarding your child’s educational program. We also hope you’ll let us know when things are going exceptionally well. That way we’ll also know about those programs that are successful.
Please take this opportunity to look through our handbook. It contains answers to many questions often asked by parents. Should you need further information, please contact your child’s teacher, the school secretary, or myself.
Once again, thank you for the privilege of working with your child. It is a responsibility we take very seriously as we all strive for a successful and productive school year.
Dr. Nancy Gardner, Ed.D