This is a database widely used in colleges and universities for research: iowaaeaonline.org (see librarian for password information)
Within the EBSCO Full-Text Magazine Database, your most helpful databases for scholarly articles about psychology will be:
- Academic Search Elite
- MAS-Ultra School Edition
Tips for searching the EBSCO Full-Text Magazine database:
- Try your search using both ________________________ and Find all my search terms modes.
- Check the Apply Related Words box. This will allow your search to include______________ for your key words.
- Limit your results by checking the Full Text box.
Tips for navigating through your results list:
- Use the Subject Heading and Thesaurus Term suggestions in the Narrow your results sidebar.
- To narrow your results, use the Publication Date scroll bar in the Limit your results sidebar.
- Use the Add to Folder feature under each result.
Use the “Add to Folder” Feature:
- Click on Folder at the top of the screen and then Create an Account.
- You will now be able to collect sources for easy retrieval by clicking on Add to Folder.
Accessing Citations in this database:
- On the right hand side of the screen, click on Cite.