Current Job Openings
Apply for certified openings using the Teach Iowa Web site http://teachiowa.gov/
- Food Service Worker – Duties consist of Dishwasher, Server, Clean up. 10:45-1:15
- Freshman Boy’s Basketball
- Varsity Softball
- Varsity Boy’s Assistant Track
- Wrestling Cheerleading Sponsor
- JV Girls Basketball
- Show Choir Assistant – To assist with the varsity 3A show choir, Voiced Unlimited.
- Direct the show band or assist director with cleaning choreography.
- Assist director with rehearsals.
- Run rehearsals if director is unavailable or at another school function.
- Rehearsals every other Monday evening starting September 11, Wednesday and Friday mornings 7:20-8:05.
- Attend 5 competitions.
- Help with Stars on Stage, competition hosted at West Liberty.
Substitute Teachers Needed – Must have an Iowa Teaching or Substitute license or a substitute authorization license. Contact Joy Burr, firstname.lastname@example.org 319-627-2116 ext. 1003 for further information. Sub Teacher Policy. Complete the Substitute Teacher Application. Applications are also available at the Administrative Office, 111 W. 7th Street.
Substitute Nurses Needed – Must have an Iowa RN license and experience caring for children. Contact Joy Burr, email@example.com 319-627-2116 ext. 1003 for further information.
Substitute Paraprofessionals – Contact Joy Burr, firstname.lastname@example.org 319-627-2116 ext. 1003 for further information.
- Substitute Bus Drivers – Contact Steve O’Neil, email@example.com 319-627-4288 for further information.
- Food service sub help in all kitchens – Contact Chris Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org 319-627-2071, 319-627-4243 ext. 3006 for further information
- Certified Application
- Classified Application
- Coaching Application
- Volunteer Coaching Application
- Nurse Application
- Substitute Teacher Application
If you have questions about possible job openings, please do not hesitate to contact Joy Burr (email@example.com, (319) 627-2116 ext. 1003) in our administration office.