Faculty Links and Web Resources
- Activity Pay Spreadsheet (Requires WLCSD Google account)
View the Activity Pay data collected by the district.
- AESOP (Automated Educational Substitute Operator)/Frontline Technologies Our school district has implemented a new automated service to simplify and streamline the process of recording and managing absences and finding substitutes for teachers. This service is called Aesop. The Aesop service will be available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be accessed via the link above, or by calling their toll free number shown on their website. The district will assign teachers an ID and PIN number to access the system.
- Annual Staff Survey
- Board of Educational Examiners
- Bus/School Transportation Vehicle Requests
- Instructions for Requesting School Vehicles and/or Buses
- Iowa Department of Education
- IPERS (Iowa Public Employee Retirement System)
Toll free number 1-800-622-3849. Or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mississippi Bend AEA 09
Toll free number: 1-800-947-2329.
- U.S. Department of Education
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Iowa
For all benefit inquiries call Wellmark customer service at 1-800-524-9242.
- Directions for the AEA PD Online Training System
- Go to https://training.aealearningonline.org/
- Universal Precautions/Blood-borne Pathogens*: Required once/year for All Employees/Substitutes – no charge for district employees/substitutes.
- Right to Know is required once upon initial employment for All Employees/Substitutes – no charge for district employees/substitutes.
- Mandatory Reporter**: Child & Dependent Adult Abuse training is required once every five years for All Certified Staff (Teachers/Substitute Teachers and Administrators)
- Child/Dependent Adult Abuse Awareness training
- There is a fee of $25 for all individuals completing the Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse training.
*Trainings must be completed and a copy of the certificate sent to Melissa Kregel at Central Office by September 30th.
**A copy of the training certificate must be sent to Melissa Kregel at the Central Office following completion of this course.