Please see the "Reserve Plants Here" link to reserve your FFA Plants for pickup on the dates listed below:
- May 5th - 6th - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- May 7th - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- May 9th - 11th - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Reserve Plants Here:
The Advanced Horticulture class has been working hard all spring for the plant sale! Funds from the plant sale this year will be put toward new greenhouse tables! We are also looking at a small hoop building to expand the baskets!
Methods of Ordering:
1) Online Reservation Form: This will be the same as last year. We will still have our online reservation option this year, using this online link:
You can reserve your plants and come into the greenhouse and we will sort your order for pick up.
2) In Person: You may come into the greenhouse and add to your existing online order. However, if you do not order prior online, you will have a selection from whatever quantities are available. So that option from last year will be returning.
Pricing: All pricing is basically the same as last year. If inflation and the cost of goods continue to rise we will likely raise the cost of some items next year.
New this year:
- New variety of tomatoes and peppers, including a non-cracking grape tomato called mountain magic (highly recommended).
- Doubled the number of petunias and double impatiens.
- The large flowers that you see in the Chamber baskets downtown are still in 10" hanging baskets.
- Around 225 hanging baskets (largest amount ever)
-Gazanias are in pots (https://parkseed.com/sunshine-mix-gazania-flower-seeds/p/03258-PK-P1/)